I feel so special! I've received three Stylish Blogger Award nominations! A big thank you to E, KittyCate and aelie! It's so strange to receive these nominations, because for me it seems as though my blog has gone from hardly anyone reading to 7 followers and award nominations overnight. So a huge huge thank you to everyone :)
So it is now my duty to share with you 7 facts that you may, or may not know about me and nominate 15 blogs I have recently discovered. I hope you enjoy :)
1. I'm still obsessed with Disney movies. I listen to Disney soundtracks. I re-watch the movies constantly. I'm dying to see Tangled. I'll be visiting ACMI's Disney 'Dreams Come True' exhibition with my Gran soon. I'm a Disney chick, through and through.
2. I'm constantly told I look like Laura Prepon. Or more precisely, Donna Pinciotti from That 70s Show. Apparently I act like her as well. I've been told this consistently from a million and one different people since 2000. I'm more than okay with that :)
3. I can't wait to be a grandma. I'm going to be a cool grandma too. And a cute fashionable one. One that bakes lots of cakes and scones when people come over, join weird and wonderful social clubs and the Red Hat Society. I'll spoil my grandkids and I'll never wear pale blue (which always seems to be the universal grandma colour).
4. I'm a terrible lover of reality tv. I love America's Next Top Model, The Hills and the like. My absolute favourite though? Survivor. Shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone!
5. I've always wanted red curly hair. I'd die for naturally curly hair alone. Alas, my hair is naturally dead straight. And naturally mousy brown. At least people always say they think I have red hair, or that they always imagine me with red hair. That's a start I guess?
6. I'm nowhere near engaged, but I know that I want an ice cream cake for my wedding cake, my sisters will be my bridesmaids and hopefully a fairy floss machine :)
7. I, like so many others in the world, feel like I was born in the wrong era. But I'm not sure which era I belong. Maybe 1900s?
(in alphabetical order)
Enjoy snooping at all these blogs :) They've definitely entertainment me over the past month or more!
All images from: WeHeartIt