Saturday, January 8, 2011

Falsies

Yesterday was a shopping day. I spent most of my time browsing make-up. I'm hunting for a good cheek and lip tint (any suggestions?) but while I was snooping about, I came across Maybelline's "Falsies" Volume Express mascara. And with all Maybelline mascaras going for $10 in Priceline, I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Note: I've only applied the mascara to my top lashes

So far, so good. The Very Black is, indeed, very black. And it seems to really define my lashes - they feel bigger than ever and I love it! The ultimate test for me in mascara though is whether it smudges throughout the day. I hate hate hate panda eyes. Seeing as I scrunch up my face when I laugh the panda eyes often plague me. So I'll keep you updated on the smudginess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...