Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Golden Globe 2011 Gowns

I love a good occasion to dress up! And if I can't dress up, then I love umm-ing and ahhh-ing over what everyone else wore. I've picked out my three favourite dresses of the Golden Globes to share with you all :)



Image Source: Gossip Centre
Mila Kunis
Always a stunning beauty, she shone in this gorgeous emerald gown. Everything is right. Her hair, her dress, her jewelry. I'm green with envy (oh yeah, you love a pun!)



Image Source: Just Jared Jr
Sarah Hyland
Stunning on Modern Family (which I love!) and even more stunning in this lovely gown. Such a beautiful colour palette. Gorgeous hair-do too :)



Image Source: Vogue
Scarlett Johansson
Another nude colour love. I think if I went to the Golden Globes, this would be the dress I'd wear. I love the sparkle, I love the sleeves, I love the train and shape. In searching for pictures, I read some non-love for her hair-do, but I think it looks great with the dress :)

2 comments:

  1. I adore Scarlett's dress, its divine
    Hey, I nominated you for a blogger award hun - http://allcatsaregrayatnight.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mila Kunis' dress, that colour is divine! I think Olivia Wilde was best dressed, her dress was so gorgeous.

    I nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award too! Details at autumn-castle.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...