Thursday, December 30, 2010

That dress.


Ever find yourself having one of those terrible days when nothing seems to look right? Or you just feel off?

Every now and then, I find myself having one of those days. And it's those days that I reach for that dress.

That dress covers all the wrong lumps and bumps and highlights all the good things. It can easily be dressed up for a night out, or down as a simple summer dress. It's saved me an many an occasion. And, only $18 from the Tree of Life!

I'll be wearing it tonight to see in 2011. Still not sure what I'll be doing, but this dress will save me again tomorrow night :)

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean ;) I do own quite a few dresses but there's always one or two dresses which I always gravitate too, knowing they'll look good because they're flattering, simple and can be (like you said) worn on many occasions! The dress I'm wearing for New Years is long, blue and summery and is "that" dress.
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...