Monday, December 6, 2010

The Prestige

The Prestige (2006) was on television last night, and I happily plonked myself in front of it. Being my first viewing, I immediately fell in love with the wardrobes of the lovely leading ladies; in particular, Olivia's (Scarlett Johansson) wardrobe.


Such a beautiful dress! It's a shame that you don't really get to appreciate it in the movie.

For more perving on cinema costumes, click here.

I loved the hair accessories too. The big flowers in the hair - what's not to love?? I need to get brave and do it myself!



And the lovely sparkely butterflies in Angier's (Piper Perabo) hair. It looked divine!





I'm afraid I can't find any decent pictures of Rebecca Hall's delightful costumes, so you'll have to make-do with this one:


As for the movie itself... It was interesting. I'm still debating whether I liked it or not. Great costume eye candy, and that's the main thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...