Sunday, December 19, 2010

Run Wild Horses


Yep, we did venture off to the Healesville Twilight market, despite the terrible weather and un-summery cold. We got there nice and early and had wander about the market before it became too hectic.

Mr. Boyfriend managed to gather an unexpected Christmas present for his father - a combination of jams, chutneys and sauces. I was carefully keeping an eye out for my own mum, but couldn't find anything. I did walk away from a lovely stall with so many delightful tid-bits with the above headband in hand. It's simply gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it on Christmas day :)

I was also eying off a steampunk-inspired clock necklace (and many others!) as well. A definite feast for the eyes! If you're interested in browsing their goodies yourself (which I highly recommend) check out their store at: Run Wild Horses

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous piece - I love unexpected market finds xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...