Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gulliver's Travels



Last night, my boyfriend and I had a lovely movie date. While watching ad's for Gulliver's Travels (2010), we both confided in each other that despite our best efforts, we wanted to see the film. And I'm glad we did. It was thoroughly enjoyable :)


Gulliver's Travels (2010) is definitely one to check out this summer if you're after something fun and easy to watch. I particularly loved Emily Blunt and Jason Segel together. They just seemed to be really enjoying themselves :) Above and below are some pictures from my favourite scene of the movie between Princess Mary (Emily Blunt), Horatio (Jason Segel) and Gulliver (Jack Black).

As for the 3D question? I wouldn't bother with the extra bucks for 3D. We did see it in 3D, and there was nothing really note-worthy or extra-exciting about the 3D.


Here's a link to an interesting YouTube video which shows a little of the film and Blenheim Palace, where much of Gulliver's was filmed. It was also used in Young Victoria - so Miss emily Blunt must be feeling quite at home there these days!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like good fun! I'm a fan of Emily Blunt so I might have to check it out (loved the Young Victoria...). So far this movie/holiday season I've seen Love and Other Drugs and The King's Speech, both really good :)
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! I really really want to see The King's Speech. I've only heard good reviews and who doesn't love Helena Bonham Carter, Geoffrey Rush and Colin Firth?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...