Sunday, May 29, 2011

Royally inspired.

Boyfriend, if you see this - do not panic. pretty please? :)

Inspired by the Royal Wedding last month, I've been thinking of things I would like at my own wedding. Again, I'm no where near Marriage Land, but you know, every girl dreams :)

I've collected these images from here, there and everywhere over the last few years, so apologies for not citing them.

The Inspiration.

Fun, magical and exciting.


The Size.

A small and intimate affair please. I just want to be surrounded by love :)


The Setting.


The ceremony would take place outside, under a big tree in either a garden or forest.



The reception would then be a casual picnic of sorts, that carried on into the night.


The Bridesmaids.


My sisters will be my bridesmaids, in different colourful dresses that flatter them.


The Flowers.

A beautiful rainbow of colours! Ranunculus maybe? Roses? Peonies?


The Food.

(Artwork by Shirley Barber - from one of my favourite childhood books, Martha B Rabbit: The Fairy's Cook)

No gifts for our wedding please. Instead, bring a plate of food to share. A BBQ or something will be provided, and lots of champagne!


The Cake.


An ice cream cake, naturally!


The Hair.


I want to wear flowers in my hair! Who cares about the rest??? haha


The Dress.

Something fun, flirty and with a full skirt, like this:


And super cute and cheeky colourful shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...