Saturday, May 7, 2011

Melted chocolate and peanut butter soup.

It's delicious. Trust me.


It's been getting cold in Melbourne and I'm trying to get some study done. Inevitably, this means this girl gets a sugar craving. While I now drink coffee, I only like it from a cafe. No instant coffee business please. So I revert back to the ways of hot chocolate. Or rather, melted chocolate and peanut butter soup.


To make melted chocolate and peanut butter soup, maul one of the few left over Easter bunnies. (Yeah, that box of creme eggs? Gone.)


Place mauled bunny in a mug or bowl, depending how much chocolate you have at hand.


Add a dollop of crunchy peanut butter (because we all know that's the best kind of peanut butter).

Place in microwave. I put it in for 30-40seconds. Sometimes it's perfect, sometimes our concoction needs a little longer. Adjust accordingly.

Mix.


Enjoy!
Om nom nom nom!

1 comment:

  1. oh god, this looks like it would ruin my mission: skinny efforts... but it looks soooo good at the same time! i love how you call it soup hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...