Monday, November 23, 2009
I avoided it like the plague when the first movie came out. I haven't read the books (yet), but I've since seen the movies. And let me tell you ladies and gentlemen, I am all over Team Jacob.
1. Edward Cullen/Robert Patterson just isn't attractive.
2. Edward Cullen wears more red lipstick than Bella.
3. Edward Cullen thinks ditching Bella is 'protecting' her from Victoria, the vampire that is out to eat Bella. Say wah??
4. Edward Cullen thinks it's okay to break girls hearts.
5. Jacob is spunky, with and without long hair. With and without the muscles.
6. Jacob is kind, he cares, he is sweet and isn't rude to Bella. He doesn't storm away from her like Edward did in the first movie for no reason. He tries to push her away, yes, but he does it in a much kinder manner than Edward.
7. He gives her a dream catcher, which is sweet :) Everybody knows when someone says they don't want presents for their birthday that they really do want presents. Edward is 109 years old, he should know that by now.
8. Jacob walks around half-naked all the time. What's not to like about that?
9. Which would you prefer? To be possibly eaten, or maybe a little scratched? Hrmm?? *raises eyebrow*
10. Edward thinks he is a monster because he sparkles. He is hatin' on sparkles. Anyone that hates on sparkles just... well they should be a vampire.
11. Edward is constantly cold. Jacob is constantly hot. Which would you prefer to snuggle up to at night? Ahuh. I thought so ;)
Plus, Bella even admitted that Jacob makes her feel more alive. She always looks passionately miserable with Edward.