Sunday, November 1, 2009

Steampunk

Thanks to the joys of Facebook, I just came across what has to be one of the most awesome ideas for a birthday party dress up theme:
Steampunk.


I'd dress up the house a bit more awesome than these friends did, and go to more effort with my costume (naturally), but what an awesome idea! So I had to Google some ideas for how I'd dress for such a themed birthday party.

Firstly, who wouldn't want these shoes??

A wonderful SL creation, true. But my god- get me them in real life and I will love you forever!

And just how awesome do these people look? This isn't the party that popped up on Facebook, but this is how awesome a steampunk themed birthday party could have been:


They all look magnificent!! <3




*sigh* And all I have to look forward to is a cocktail party coming up...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliment! That's me in the pith helmet with the white scarf. :-)

    Hope you enjoyed your party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...