Monday, November 2, 2009

Flash Dance

Ah, the wonders of the internet!

So I've seen all the Flash-Freeze-Mobs all over the internet, but until tonight I'd never seen the dancing ones. And let me tell you, they are soooo much better!

Personal favourite so far, mainly because of the variety of dance moves and music used.




I love this one for all the nut-huggers involved, all the young and old dancing joining in and just the wonderful happy and brave carefree attitude it holds.




I can just imagine Sound of Music going down well at a train station in Australia. I love the looks on everyone's faces, particularly the older ladies with their mouths just hanging open :)




How awesome are they?!? And you can't say that they don't make you smile :D
javascript:void(0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...