Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter


I've previously mentioned my love for Easter. And so my love continues.

Easter this year was not marked by a huge Easter egg hunt and family gatherings, as it had been in the past. Instead, this year we relaxed with family, had a puppy play date and rolled about in delicious chocolate.

I concocted Easter bunny poo for my boyfriend (roasted almonds coated in dark chocolate - his obsession of late).



While he created Creme Egg Ice Cream. Have I ever mentioned before my boyfriend is a genius? The boy makes the most delicious ice cream! This one was chocolate ice cream with pockets of the creme-y bit from inside Creme Eggs throughout and hunks of the chocolate shells. Perfect!


Hope you all enjoyed your long weekends and all the sweet chocolatey goodness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...