Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dress addiction.

Ladies, I have a problem. A very serious problem.


I have a dress addiction.

I've just been cleaning up my wardrobe and counted 47 dress. A-huh. Completely and utterly ridiculous. Not to mention squishy!

I can tell most of the dresses are heartbroken to hear that summer in Melbourne is well and truly over. My dresses need to be worn! So I'm fixing myself a fashion challenge: to wear as many dresses as much as possible. Time to play with cardis, boots and tights again!

3 comments:

  1. cocolatte - $7.99 cardigans in every colour imaginable, cardigan clips from etsy & opaque stockings in every imaginable colour and dresses are perfect for winter ;)

    ps - I am jealous. I don't have more than a few dresses *sad face*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I just did a count and I have ~44 darling dresses (not including work/corporate dresses... they don't count, they are a necessity!!) I have a bunch of cardigans in preparation for taking my dresses into winter but I think I need a coloured coat or two as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! The layout is so 'english rose'! I became a follower and would love for you to follow me. www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...