Friday, July 29, 2011

Study snack.


This is how I study. I have a bit of a draft due Monday and I feel like I'm falling behind. So this is what I'll be doing all weekend. Hoorah!

Tiny Teddies, Nerd Rope, Nerds (wild cheery and watermelon flavour!), milk & cookies Milky Bar and peanut butter Twix.

On nom nom nom. I'll let you know how the peanut butter Twix goes!




I'm thinking I'd like to organise a small giveaway on my blog. Would a sugary collection such as the above be in demand? I'm just not quiet sure what to giveaway, see. hehehehe!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very curious about the peanut butter Twix - on second thought, just tell me it's oh so very awful... I've already piled on kilos thanks to my 2.5 weeks back home, I don't need any more help now I'm back in Sydney. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...