Sunday, July 3, 2011

Craftanoon


Every now and then, I feel super crafty. When an especially wonderful photo of my Loverboy and I appeared, frames were needed. And I thought I'd go overboard with ewwy gooey lovey dovey stuff :)

I transformed these plain white frames into cheesy masterpieces.




First step, paint them a lovey dovey red.



Then, gather a variety of shades of pinks to paint love hearts of various sizes in the corners of the frames. Too much is never enough.


I then used fabric paint to write 'Princess Frivolous loves LoverBoy' on the frames. 'Loves' appears on parallel sides, so that if you read it in a circle, it goes on and on and on and on and on and on. And on.


Completed!

Beautiful, dontcha think? :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice work with the frames - they turned out really cute!!
    I bought some mugs to paint a few months ago but haven't gotten around to it yet - mostly because I'm a terrible painter and am worried about ruining the mugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...