Thursday, September 1, 2011

Call me.


While returning a book to the library today, I stumbled across this gorgeous dress. I ran straight to the change rooms to try it on. Did a few swishes in it (it is well known that swishing is a necessity in the process of dress trying on) and loved it. It had to be mine :) It's been a while since I purchased a new new dress! And of course, when I do, it's from Tree of Life. They have some super cute dresses in at the moment, so definitely worth checking out at the moment :)

An oh-so-classy shot of the dress, and a door handle.


I was - and obviously still am - so in love with the fabric. It looks a little greyer in the pictures than it is in real life, although I suppose it is really a grey-ish blue.



The dress also happens to match my new favourite nail polish - "Call Me" by Faces of Australia. Love me some classy pink with a bit of shimmer behind it all. Plus, picking at it stops me from biting my nails - a nasty habit that I thought I had lost has returned! Nooooooo!


Anyway, enough of my sales pitches. I hope you're all well and enjoying the beginnings of spring!

3 comments:

  1. Naturally! How on earth can you be sure of a dress until you have swished in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, so vintage-y :) I just found your blog and I've started following!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...