Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stealth cake

If you were anywhere near Melbourne today, you know how beautiful the weather was. The sun was shining on brightly; trying to persuade everyone that winter was far far away. Oh how I wish it was so!


I decided to make the most of the weather and study demands. That meant a road trip to Yarra Glen. It's such a fantastic drive out there - beautiful views all around. Also slightly obsessed with driving around with my windows down playing Lady Gaga nice and loud! hahaha


All for this. The cakes from a cafe called 'Delicious' are damn delicious. Beautiful fudgy homemade hazelnut brownie. So good.

Oh, and definitely converted to the world of coffee.


I made sure to sit outside in the sun, amongst the garden. Smelt fantastic!


Homeward bound! How beautiful do the clouds look? I just want winter to stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...