Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Screaming Savers.

The sign that every op-shopper loves; Savers.

Yep, I went to the 50% off clothing sale yesterday. You know, because I'm running out of clothes and stuff -.- Truly, I nearly didn't go, but then I kept thinking about it and thinking about it. Like the croissant cravings, it was getting in the way of my study. So I went.

I controlled myself this time. I only looked for things I could pair with my million and one knitted jumpers and stayed well away from those aisles.

My finds:

This dress is a much nicer purple than the picture would suggest. And prettier.


The place was screaming with coat hanger screeching and babies crying. Ahh... the sounds of a Saver sale!

This dress is in a serious need for a clean. It may end up being a bit too overwhelming, but I could always have a go at adjusting it. Maybe. The winning factor? Long sleeves. And $3.50. Love.


Very proud of my self control, even if it did slip a little afterwards.

Yummm... Cannoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...