Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas

A merry Christmas to you all!

How is everyone recovering from the food comas and family overload?

I've enjoyed sniffing the real Christmas tree and introducing the Boy to my dad's extended family for the first time (bit naughty after two years together!). Ended up feeling sick after all the Christmas yummies I stuffed in my tummy, despite my attempts to control myself. That's always the way though! hahaha


And, ah, I had my first white Christmas. I can't say I'm a huge fan. All that white stuff is hail. I now have plenty of hail dints in my beautiful new car :( There is nothing we could have done about it though, and plenty of others have had it a lot worse. One white Christmas is definitely enough for me though!

Now I'm just hanging out to watch the Downton Abbey Christmas Special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...