Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Purpley day

Today my sister and I took my mother on her virgin trip to Greensborough's Savers. For those who haven't been, Savers has to be one of the largest Op Shop stores around. It's massive. And there is sooooooo much awesome stuff there. You could spend all day in there and still not see everything!

One of the best things about it is that not only are garments organised by colour (as they do in the op shop that I work in), but they are also organised by size- making life a whole lot easier.

I couldn't find any dresses I like (that and teapots are my first ports of call), but instead found three lovely jackets. Clearly, I was having a purplely day today :) Mum found a nice skirt and a warm coat, while my sister found a gorgeous marine water green dress which looks stunning on her.

All in all, a job well done. *nods*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...