Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's Complicated


I had a lovely date today with an equally lovely boy :) The charming child reminded that he owed me an outing to a chick flick after seeing a zombie gory movie that wasn't really my cup of tea. So off we went to see 'It's Complicated'. Just a few days too early for the Valentines Day film :( Having only heard great reviews for 'It's Complicated' though, I was more than happy to sit through it. And I'm so glad I did :)

The main thoughts I had throughout the film were:
1. Meryl Streep is absolutely and completely gorgeous. I hope I age as beautifully as her. On leaving the cinema, there was a big promotional poster up for the film. My date commented that she looks so much better in the film, rather than the plastic air-brushed face on the poster. And he is completely right. She's stunning!

2. I love Meryl's house. I love the house. I want it. I want the beautiful big lawn at the front of the house, the swing hanging from the tree, the gorgeous kitchen... All of it!

3. I want to eat at Meryl's bakery. That place looked beautiful. Such high ceilings! And beautiful big windows!

4. I want to try lavender and honey ice cream. I bet it's delicious!

5. I want to be like that when I'm older! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...