Thursday, February 11, 2010

Back to School!

Tomorrow is Orientation Day for my new Masters of Teaching course. It's all kind of snuck up on me, even though I've been counting down until I start. (I'm so nervous!) I'm still yet to go out and collect the appropriate books and stationary. So today, while out and about supposedly shopping for groceries I found some goodies :)


My gorgeous new pencil case that features some cute monsters. My youngest brother actually has the same one! Twins!




And then I stumbled across this gorgeous dress...


It reminded me so much of the lovely dresses my mother and my grandmother would make for me as a child, I just simply had to try it on! It's a bit short for my usual liking, but it was just too cute, and for $14, I'm not going to complain :D



In the same store (Tree of Life), my sister found me these stunning earrings, featuring none other than beloved Queen Elizabeth!

How perfect will these be for my History classes? :D

Still yet to get those groceries... Whoops! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...