Monday, December 7, 2009

Loot lovin'

A little retail therapy has been in need lately, and here I am to show off some of my loot!

I'm sick of carrying around a huge handbag, so lately I've been opting for this gorgeous little pink sparkly thing :) It perfectly fits a phone, a coin purse and lip balm; which is all you really need in summer.

A lovely lady always needs some lovely new frocks for summer as well, so here are two newies. The gorgeous brown with jade green blossoms is a wonderful cut that reminds me of the most stunning Elizabeth Taylor in her hay-day. If I can look half as good as her in that dress, I'll be more than happy!

The lighter of the two dresses has been selected for me to wear to the upcoming cocktail party. The fabric is beautiful and screams Sofia Coppola's 'Marie Antoinette' at me, which I adore. Furthermore, in the changing rooms as I was trying it on my sister commented that I looked like a Barbie in the dress. I was instantly sold! I'll dress it up with some lovely pale pink heels and a flowery headband on the night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...