Saturday, January 28, 2012

Beach bits


My summer beach days are sadly over. I had such a wonderful time. It reminded me of when we used to go to the beach in summer when I was younger. Swimming, sunburn (luckily not too much this time!) and the pub for dinner with a red lemonade (they always taste better at the pub).

Much ice cream was had at the fantastic ice cream shop. Flavours included:
  • honeycomb
  • bubblegum
  • chocolate coconut rough
  • fairy floss
  • turkish delight
  • apple pie

And that's the real reason one goes to the beach!


I want to go back so much! Especially now that Melbourne is sweltering again!

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried red lemonade- sounds refreshing!! I wish it was sunny & warm enough here in Sydney to go swimming! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...